By accessing auslandskarriere.de, a contract with these regulations is concluded between users and visitors to the website and the operator. Additional terms and regulations will come into force for commercial users and ad creators (hereinafter referred to as „customers„).
- Exclusion of liability (Disclaimer)
Information provided to users by the operator of this website or third parties is protected by trademark and/or copyright law. It is not permitted to download, reproduce, distribute or publish the website in whole or in part on other websites and under other domains. Technically conditioned duplication for the purpose of browsing is permitted, provided that no commercial purposes are pursued with the browsing. The reproduction for personal use is also permitted.
You are welcome to set a link to this website as long as it serves as a cross-reference. It is not permitted to display the website in a frame. We reserve the right to revoke the permission for a link in individual cases.
We are liable for the contents of this website in accordance with the statutory provisions. No guarantee can be given for the correctness and completeness of the information contained on the website.
If reference is made on this website to the websites of third parties, we declare that we do not adopt the content behind the reference or link as our own. The contents do not justify any responsibility for the data and information provided on other websites. We would like to point out that we have no influence on the contents behind a link. Therefore, we cannot be held liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content provided by third parties on the Internet. We can also not be held liable for damages caused by the use of content behind the link.
The use of the Internet is at the sole risk of the respective user. We are not liable for technical failure of the Internet or for access to the Internet.
(1) By visiting the website, registering and using the website, the user concludes a contract of use with the website operator and accepts the following rules. Use of the website without the agreement of these rules is not permitted.
(2) The contract between user and operator of the website can be terminated at any time by either party without giving reasons at any time by e-mail to email@example.com.
(1) The use of certain services on auslandskarriere.de can be restricted to certain users. If this is the case, the users or customers are advised of additional regulations.
(2) The use of the offer by users who have not yet reached the age of 16 is not permitted.
- Overview of offers from auslandskarriere.de
(1) The offer on auslandskarriere.de includes the website including the individual available offers (advertisement, job board, search function etc.)
(2) The operators of the website always endeavor to adapt the offer and keep it up to date. The users and customers have no authorization that the offer of the website remains unchanged. In addition, there is no claim that the website offer is always accessible, technically flawless and without complications.
- Offers from users and third parties
(1) The operator may cooperate with third parties and users of the website, including advertising, job advertisements etc.
(2) If users, members or customers make use of the services of third parties, there is no additional contract with the operator of this website, but only the contract with the third party and its terms and conditions.
- Obligations of users and customers
(1) By uploading images, text, photos, videos or other media content, the user and customer declare themselves to be the owner of this content. The provision or upload of various media content is not remunerated.
(2) The content and photos provided by the user and customer are only relevant for the job search. Content that is only for the advertising or distribution of insults, drugs, acts of violence or sexual nature is not permitted on the website.
(3) Users and customers are responsible for the content they post, including potential copyright infringement. Content and image material must be assigned to an author.
(4) Registration under false information and the use of photos of other people is not permitted.
- Rights of the operator of the website
(1) The operator of the website has the right to determine who shall be allowed or denied access and reserves the right to prohibit users and customers from registering or using the website if the operator’s law is violated.
(4) With the e-mail address and contact information provided during registration, the user allows the operator of the website to contact him / her for technical problems, news, new job offers or information regarding the website. It is the responsibility of the user to keep their contact details up to date and to ensure that the e-mail inbox has enough free space to receive e-mails.
- Granting of rights
(1) By creating a contribution, Users grant the Operator a simple, temporally and spatially unlimited and free right to use the created contribution together with its media content within the framework of the website. This aforementioned right of use shall remain in force even after termination of the contract of use.
- Termination of the user relationship
(1) The user acknowledges that the operator of the website accepts no responsibility for content that has not been created by the website operator himself or has not taken note of.
- Limitation of liability
(1) With the exception of the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), the operator is only liable for damages that are due to intentional or grossly negligent conduct. This also applies to indirect consequential damages such as, in particular, loss of profit.
(2) Except in the case of intentional or grossly negligent conduct or in the case of damages resulting from injury to life, body and health and the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), liability to consumers is limited to the damages typically foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract and otherwise to the amount of average damages typical for the contract. This also applies to indirect consequential damages, in particular, loss of profit.
(3) Except in the case of injury to life, body and health or intentional or grossly negligent conduct of the Operator, liability towards entrepreneurs is limited to the damages typically foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract and otherwise to the average damages typical for the contract. This also applies to indirect damages, in particular loss of profit.
(4) The limitation of liability in paragraphs (1) to (2) also applies accordingly in favour of the employees and vicarious agents of the Operator.
(5) Claims for liability arising from mandatory national law remain unaffected.
- Release of liability
(1) If the operator of the website has to answer for actions or contents of users, the user releases the operator of the website and his vicarious agents from all claims, as well as the necessary costs, which arise in connection with the defence of claims, which third parties assert against the operators due to a violation of rights for which the user is responsible.
(2) The necessary costs include in particular court and lawyer’s fees in the statutory amount as well as the costs of legal defence.
(3) Furthermore, the User is obliged to inform the Operators truthfully, immediately and completely about the infringement and about all circumstances which are useful for the defence of the third party’s claims and to provide the necessary materials for this purpose.
- Special conditions for commercial users (customers) of auslandskarriere.de
(1) Area of application
(1.1) For the business relationship between The Boulevards PTY LTD, represented by its managing director Ms. Marlene Schimanski (hereinafter „Auslandskarriere“) and the customer (hereinafter „Customer“), the following General Terms and Conditions of Business shall apply in addition in the version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract. Deviating conditions and rules of the customer are not accepted, unless Auslandskarriere expressly agrees to them in writing beforehand.
(1.2) These contractual terms and conditions apply to the insertion of job advertisements and an employer profile as well as other paid services of Auslandskarriere. The operator has the right to update the contract conditions at any time. The customer can inform himself at any time about the current contract conditions on this page.
(2) Subject of performance
(2.1) On the website auslandskarriere.de, commercial users with a login account can publish job advertisements for the search for personnel, create an employer profile or use other services for which a fee is charged. Auslandskarriere.de acts as a platform for job advertisements, but does not act as an agent, who screens and places any applicants.
(3) Conclusion of contract
(3.1) A contractual relationship is established between Auslandskarriere and the customer when the customer registers on auslandskarriere.de.
(3.2) A payment obligation only comes into effect when the customer books fee-based services on auslandskarriere.de. The current price list can be found in the „For Employers“ or „Job Packages“ sections.
(3.3) The presentation of services and prices on the website constitutes a legally binding offer which the customer accepts during the ordering process by clicking on „Order“.
(3.4) The offer in the „For Employers“ section of auslandskarriere.de is aimed exclusively at tradespeople, companies, authorities, institutions, organizations, independent entrepreneurs and public corporations. Thus a right of revocation is not applicable and the entrepreneurial buyer is not entitled to a remote sales revocation right.
(4) Termination of contract, blocking of the user account
(4.1) Both parties to the contract may terminate the user contract at the end of the respective month without giving reasons. Services already booked but not accepted by the customer will be charged in full.
(4.2) Auslandskarriere reserves the right to terminate the contract without notice if a customer misuses or damages the services offered.
(5) Duties of the customer
(5.1) The customer undertakes to protect his/her access data by suitable measures to prevent unauthorised access to the website by third parties (e.g. not making passwords accessible).
(5.2) The customer is not permitted to publish any content other than job advertisements, an employer profile or company news. A further mediation of the service is not permitted.
(5.3) The customer is obliged to publish only serious job offers in German or English. Auslandskarriere reserves the right to block or delete without notice any offers that are considered dubious, in particular the so-called network marketing, snowball system or offers that involve costs for the applicant, without the customer being entitled to compensation.
(5.5) Auslandskarriere cannot be held liable for the actions of its customers (e.g. the possibility of advertising information in a job application). The customer exempts Auslandskarriere from any liability in this context.
(5.6) By registering on auslandskarriere.de the customer assures that he/she is authorised to publish vacancies of the company and information about the company on auslandskarriere.de. Advertised vacancies are actually available and still to be filled. Should a vacancy no longer be available, the customer undertakes to delete the job advertisement.
(6.1) Registration as an employer on the website does not entail any costs for the customer. The customer only incurs costs when booking services (e.g. job advertisements or other paid services).
(6.2) With the publication of a job advertisement or other chargeable services, the customer accepts the respective valid prices.
(7) Payment methods
(7.1) Payment is made in advance and can be made with PayPal or credit card.
(8) Validity of job advertisements
A job credit or job package is valid for 12 months. This period begins as soon as a Job Package has been purchased or downloaded for free. Special offers, which expressly have a different validity, particular to introductory offers, which may only be used within a certain period of time, are excluded from this.
(9) Availability of the offer and updating of services
(9.1) As a rule, the website and the offer of auslandskarriere.de are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the event of a technical malfunction or maintenance work, no claims can be made by the customer.
(9.1) Auslandskarriere is not liable (for whatever legal reason) for damages that are not typically to be expected according to the type of service and under normal use. The limitations of liability do not apply to liability for deliberate behaviour or gross negligence, for guaranteed characteristics, for injury to life, body or health.
- Data protection
The operators of the website are aware of the applicable data protection regulations. The operators will comply with the legal provisions of data protection in the currently applicable version.
- Applicable law
If a contractual relationship is established between the user and us, Australian law shall apply to this contractual relationship. This does not apply if mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which the contractual partner has his habitual residence are applicable. In addition, any deviating regulations in the event of infringement of intellectual property rights must be observed within the scope of the choice of law.
If a contractual partner is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction is the registered office of our company.
The contract shall remain binding in its remaining parts even if individual points are legally ineffective.