AIDA is one of the most innovative and successful cruise companies in the world. Our fleet will continue to grow in the coming years. Specialists and executive staff members have first-rate career opportunities with us.
Come and join the AIDA family! We are currently recruiting on board our ships.
Your chartered goal
- With the necessary attention to detail, you will assume the daily inspection of the cabins and all other rooms
- The instruction, training and checking of the international employees you are in charge of are also included in your responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the acceptance, storage, and issue of work materials as well as for the processes in the on-board laundry
- In addition you will be responsible for ordering, checking and storing the uniforms for the housekeeping staff
- Ensuring excellent guest satisfaction and compliance with all safety and hygiene requirements
Your previous ports of call
- You have professional education in the area of hotel management and verifiable job and/or management experience in the upscale hotel business
- You have experience in leading an international crew, ideally on cruise ships
- You have a business-fluent command of the English language, idealy good German language skills and well-founded knowledge of MS Office
- Your persuasive personality, your confident manner, loyalty and your sense of responsibility round out your profile
Benefits on board
As a member of the AIDA Crew on board, we offer you:
- The opportunity to explore the most beautiful destinations in the world in your free time
- Comprehensive employee benefits (health, long-term care, unemployment, and pension insurance)
- A wide variety of recreational offerings with fitness, saunas, and a sun deck in the crew area on board, and excursions on land
- Cruise discounts for you, your family and friends, and various discounts on board (hairdresser, beauty, beverages) as well as price reductions on shore (fitness studio, rental car, and much more)
Living on board
Nowhere is it easier to combine work and leisure time as on board AIDA: You travel around the whole world and further your career at the same time. We set the highest standards in the cruise industry and offer you an exciting work environment with new challenges every day. Enjoy your time off on the sun deck or relax in the crew sauna, work out in the fitness studio, or explore fascinating countries on excursions at vacation destinations.
Board and lodging, and uniform cleaning are, of course, free of charge. All of your meals are provided in the crew mess hall. Naturally, we accommodate individual wishes, such as vegetarian meals.
Information for embarkation:
- Depending on the department, the term of contract is between 3 and 6 months
- Accommodations in a maximum of double-occupancy cabins
- Fit to work at sea
- Comprehensive online information regarding onboarding before embarkation
- Accompaniment by a personal buddy in the first few weeks on board
- Web-based training for personal development
- Training and HR managers on board guide your personal career
To apply for this job please visit aida.de.