At Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, we are building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. We are extremely proud to be able to support these amazing entrepreneurs every day.
Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a $100 million Series B funding. We already have over 400 employees and want to continue to scale strongly. We are convinced that proximity is key to bring the most of our value to our business partners and this is why we want to build a team of talent in Germany.
As a Sales Development Representative your #1 mission will be to demonstrate Ankorstore’s value proposition, qualify opportunities, convince the best brands in Germany to engage with Ankorstore and be active on our platform. This is a key role for our company’s success as you will be in charge of initiating outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, cold calls, video-mails, social selling) to generate leads on well-identified target markets to achieve your monthly targets of new opportunities created.
You will be reporting to the Team Lead – Sales Development Representative on the below tasks:
Prospect & Qualify :
– Engage with prospects from your brand leads portfolio, adapting communication channels and approach to get first positive replies
– Qualify the brands to ensure its relevance to our platform, by checking that they fit our eligibility criteria
– Discover, pitch and generate bookings:
– Identify the key decision maker among the brand’s sales structure
– Demonstrate our USP to convince brands to book an appointment by using communication and sales techniques, adapting your approach and arguments based on your audience
– Generate opportunities for Account Executives by booking meetings with your prospects in the shortest time frame as possible
Lead flow Management and Forecasting:
– Ensure the progress of your leads through the different stages in CRM, from the reception of the lead until the connection with the Account Executive, thanks to a perfect mastery of the tools and processes
– Own your target forecasting and manage your pipeline to achieve your monthly goals
– Assess autonomously conversion rates, sales cycle, pipeline and win rates stage on stage thanks to dashboards and analytics
Process improvement & Knowledge sharing :
– Constantly evaluate process and knowledge and seek for improvements of your team performance
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bit.ly.