WHAT WE DO
Aura connects people around the world through a brilliant and simple photo-sharing experience. Aura’s easy-to-use mobile app (available on iOS and Android) and gorgeous WiFi-connected digital photo frames provide an effortless, private, and secure way to share photos with family and friends. The company has seen massive growth since its 2016 launch to immediate recognition, including as one of Oprah’s Favorite Things. Aura is available in the US, Canada, UK, France, and Germany, both on Aura’s websites and at major retailers.
WHO WE ARE
Founded by two early Twitter engineers, Aura began as a software company driven to connect people and deliver joy. We’ve expanded from our software foundation and now provide a tightly integrated experience that marries great mobile and server-side software with beautiful consumer electronics. We liberate the wonderful photos that might otherwise stay trapped on smartphones. Technology and innovation are at the core of every decision we make, but always in the service of bringing families and friends closer together. Our amazing employees are based in NYC, San Francisco, Shenzhen, and remotely around the world.
The German Customer Experience Specialist (CES) is responsible for looking after our customers via email, phone, or chat, making them feel like family. Being empowered with tools and knowledge, our CCS will be able to resolve the entire range of queries in a customer- and solution-focused manner:
- Pre-sales queries about our product range
- Offering order support
- Explaining product features and usability
- Offering App, Frame or WiFi troubleshooting
- Administering warranty support and product returns
- You will also work with your team members and other departments to represent the voice of our customers (VoC) and to continuously improve our processes and products.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our customers are individuals with individual needs, not numbers or ‘support tickets’. This role is for somebody who truly enjoys communicating with people and solving their problems. Naturally, your performance will be measured based on your customers’ satisfaction scores (= CSAT). You should also embrace change and new challenges since a startup never stands still. Finally, our products are linked to a variety of tools and platforms (web, smart device, app, router, hardware) so you must have an analytic mindset and enjoy troubleshooting a variety of issues.
- 1+ years of customer service experience in a similar support environment.
- Bilingual (German/English) to support customers in both markets.
- Experience with customer service software (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Salesforce, etc).
- High levels of empathy and a keen communicator.
- Technical mindset and an eye for detail, able to support iOS / Android phones and apps.
- A learner who is willing to embrace change and to take on new challenges.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Work for a company that genuinely cares about customers and employees.
- Build something that has a purpose and makes a real difference.
- Have an impact and take on new responsibilities as you and the company grow.
- Enjoy the excitement of being part of a startup.
- Competitive salary, benefits and stock options
FIRST DAYS IN YOUR ROLE
Your first 30 days…
Go through the onboarding process to build up basic knowledge about products & processes.
Have regular calls with your team to build a strong relationship.
Handle a variety of contact scenarios together with one of our experienced CSRs.
Your first 90 days…
Master troubleshooting and know our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Be able to handle 90% of all contacts independently.
Meet your Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) target.
Push the boundaries, make even more of a difference.
Use your skills and strengths to find your own responsibility or project.
Aura is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, or veteran status.
Website Aura Home
Treating customers like family!