As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits that you’d expect (and some that just might surprise you) like…
- Extensive training programs – lasting between 2 and 3 weeks;
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills training for Logitech products
- Customer handling skills training
- Lab, where you can test and reproduce the technical issues, you will encounter
- Multicultural environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service
- Competitive remuneration package
- Bonus scheme based on your performance
- Access top notch business best practices
- Healthy work-life balance with no night shifts, because we value your time.
- Accept requests through phone and email to identify and fix the problem
- Respond to customers via email and voice communication
- Provide great customer experience by managing customer’s expectations
- Keep customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership
- Meet deadlines and delivering services, respecting customers’ service level agreements
- Keep yourself educated of the supported products and technology as well as the applicable technical support tools
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication in German
- Very good level of written and verbal communication in English
- Treat tasks with priority and manage time efficiently
- Willingness to learn new technologies, expand knowledge and gain expertise in the information technology field
You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it’s time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Career Changers welcome here
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you’ve been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ttec.taleo.net.