Based in Barcelona, we bring food and beverage brands closer to consumers in France, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain through innovative In-home Sampling, Market Research and Social Media campaigns.
Our mission? To bring Surprise and Joy to as many homes as possible.
Do you have a knack for leading and executing product and partner acquisition? Do you enjoy planning campaigns that satisfy brands as well as final consumers? Do you already have solid experience working in B2B sales? If so, then please read on.
As a Senior Partnership Manager in Degusta Box you will be the person responsible for creating and growing relationships with FMCG brands in order to bring value in At-Home Sampling, Market Research and Social Influencer Services. Our aim is to be perfectly aligned with our brands requirements, creating strategic marketing plans and developing bespoke campaigns to meet their objectives.
Today we operate in 5 different European markets, Germany being one of them, and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our partnerships with big and small Food & Beverage brands in the German market.
You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
– Manage the full sales cycle. This ranges from resourcing new potential collaborations to managing key accounts combined with reporting on campaign performance
– Develop and nurture strong relationships with Key Accounts in the FMCG industry
– Identify and qualify prospects and decision makers in targeted companies to detect short-mid-long term opportunities
– Manage with efficiency your sales pipeline through Pipedrive CRM
– Up-sell premium services by identifying challenges that our prospective customers face, and discover the best solutions for their business
– Provide market insights and social media advice to brands about their campaign performance
– Organize visits to food fairs, exhibitions and client meetings throughout Europe
– Develop Degusta Box’s identity within the assigned market
– Create B2B marketing material and newsletters for clients
– Work closely with Operations team to create boxes that our B2C customers love
This is you
– You speak German at a native or close to native level and a fully professional level of English
– You have 3-5 years of previous Sales experience, ranging from Business Development to Account Management
– You have excellent communication and negotiating skills
– You are goal oriented and enthusiastic
– You are a strategic professional with an analytical mindset
– You’re organized and work well in a team
– You enjoy presenting and are able to express yourself both face-to-face as well as through other mediums of communication
– You are passionate about the food industry
– You are eager to prove yourself and your entrepreneurial mindset in an exciting and challenging project
– You are looking to join a young, dynamic team within a relaxed yet motivated environment
– You love food (but really, who doesn’t)
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer in Degusta Box is the combination of a fun Product and great People.
We actively encourage Collaboration, Openness, Positivity and highly value Ownership and Proactivity in everything we do.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative, efficient and exciting solution for food and beverage brands all over Europe, delivered by the best teams of professionals – you could be next!
We also offer
– Competitive salary
– Flexibility in schedule – short Fridays & work from home options
– Centric office location
– Discounted Private Health Insurance
– 23 days of holiday a year and half a day off to celebrate your birthday
– Language classes
– Fresh fruit, drinks and loads of snacks
– Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties (to be picked up post COVID restrictions)
– Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
– Referral bonus
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.degustabox.com.
Webseite Degusta Box
Food & Beverage Marketing Services