We are looking for an admirable chef de cuisine / chef de partie to lead and
inspire our kitchen staff in the creation of culinary masterpieces. You will be
responsible for designing the menu, collaborating with hotel management, optimizing
staff productivity, and stepping in to help wherever needed.
The hotel kitchen offers Mediterranean dishes combined with traditional South
Tyrolean cuisine. The hotel restaurant has a small à la carte area which is accessible
also to daily guests.
For the hotel guests we offer 3 menu variations for dinner every day.
• Ensuring that all food meets the highest quality standards and is served on
• Planning the menu.
• Coordinating kitchen staff and assisting them as required.
• Stocktaking ingredients and equipment, and placing orders as needed.
• Enforcing best practices for safety and sanitation in the kitchen.
• Creating new recipes to regularly update the menu.
• Keeping track of new trends in the industry.
• Incorporating feedback from restaurant staff and patrons to make
improvements or resolve issues.
• Qualification from a culinary school.
• 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
• Languages: German or Italian, other languages are a distinct advantage.
• In-depth knowledge of food principles and best practices.
• Passion for creating incredible food that delights and attracts customers.
• Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
• Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
• Creative, innovative thinking.
• Exceptional standards for cleanliness, health, and safety.
The position offers a full-time contract with competitive rates of pay, hours of work
will consist of 6 days out of 7, weekends, public holidays, early or late.
Accommodation is guaranteed.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org