We are looking for a sommelier to oversee our wine menu and offer
recommendations on the best pairings. Your responsibilities include supervising wine
serving, collaborating with winemakers to upgrade selections, and providing wine
recommendations to guests. An important task is also the guided wine tasting for our
• Creating and updating wine lists with the chefs and manager.
• Making recommendations on food and wine pairings.
• Ensuring that the wine cellar is fully stocked.
• Informing guests on the variety of wines available.
• Organizing wine tasting events.
• Excellent communicator and love guest contact
• Previous experience as a sommelier
• Extensive knowledge on wines and regions of the different types.
• Languages: German, Italian and English, other languages are a distinct
• Knowledge of local vineyards and wineries.
• An understanding of the wine making process..
The position offers a full-time contract with competitive rates of pay, hours of work
will consist of 6 days out of 7, possible also 5 of 7 days, weekends, public holidays,
early or late. Accommodation is guaranteed.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com