Work smart, have fun and make an impact
EcoVadis is the leading provider of business sustainability ratings. Our solutions are backed by an international team of experts and powerful technology. We analyze data and build sustainability scorecards that give companies actionable insights into their environmental, social and ethical risks.
Why apply to EcoVadis? Be a part of the global sustainability change in business. Grow your career. Work with extraordinary people. Feel valued for your contribution.
Learn more about our team and culture on EcoVadis careers page. If you have questions about the company or open roles you can chat with an insider.
EcoVadis is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to take ownership of our customers‘ experience and provide high touch assistance to their questions and concerns. You are a trusted advisor and have the power to influence by being the eyes, ears, and voice of our company. You are on the front lines of the EcoVadis mission!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for customers via phone, email, chat, webinar, etc. to ease their experience on the platform, answer questions, and provide consultative assistance
- “Owning” each customer interaction. Take appropriate steps to listen, understand, and engage with the customer to find solutions and communicate options
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the EcoVadis platform, processes, and practices to ensure quality assistance with incoming customer queries; continuous learning is necessary as we expand service offerings and make improvements
- Understanding and communicating industry best practices and the evolution of EcoVadis product, platform functionality, methodology, and administrative services integral to the customer’s success
- Identifying risks to the customers successful completion of the EcoVadis evaluation process and actively work to mitigate issues before they happen, working with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate communication, and information exchange
- Capturing internal and customer-sourced insights, then proactively reporting and contributing as necessary with the Team Leader, Management, and other EcoVadis BUs to bridge gaps that may exist between customer expectations and participation
- Additional responsibilities related to the function may be required
You must have an exceptional level of drive and a desire to learn new skills. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and active listening skills, as well as the ability to easily connect with others.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Business fluency in German and English is a must; proficiency in additional languages would be a plus
- At least 1 year of experience preferably with international exposure in a customer service /support role
- Ability to speak with a customer as a first level support
- Customer and quality oriented attitude
- Being open minded and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Interest in Sustainability would be a plus
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Don’t fit all the criteria but still think you’d be a good candidate? Please apply anyway to give our hiring team the opportunity to assess your skills and to learn more about what you could bring to EcoVadis. We’re interested in hiring capable people, regardless of professional and educational background.
Can the hiring process be adjusted to suit my needs? Yes. We want everyone going through the hiring process with EcoVadis to feel confident that you are able to demonstrate your full potential. We welcome applications from disabled people, people with long-term health conditions and neurodiverse candidates. If you need any adjustments, please let the hiring team know.
Our team’s strength comes from everyone’s uniqueness and is founded upon mutual respect. EcoVadis commits to equity and inclusion and does not accept any form of discrimination based on color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, beliefs, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, parental status, or any other protected characteristic that makes you unique.
The World's Most Trusted Business Sustainability Ratings