Reporting to the Sales Director, the Programmatic Sales Manager will be responsible for both growing existing business and closing new revenue from agencies and brands in Europe – DACH and Benelux mostly. The programmatic advertising industry is booming: the global DSP market is predicted to reach $30 billion by 2025! High demand = high commission for you!
This is a well-established start-up in the adtech industry, offering a Demand Side Platform (DSP) which uses machine learning and AI to help companies target the right audience with their ad campaign. While the traditional method includes requests for proposals, tenders, quotes, and human negotiation, programmatic advertising uses machines and algorithms to buy display space in less than a second via Real-Time Bidding (RTB). They have been recently recognized as Great Place to Work®.
What’s in it for you
– Salary: £50-75k base, £100-200k OTE (£150k cap quarterly)
– Great work life balance and earning potential
– Training and well-structured onboarding process
– Laptop – brand new Macbook Pro
– Support for learning and personal development (e.g. books, courses, conferences)
– A fantastic parental leave policy
– WFH budget of £300 in the first paycheck
– £20 pcm for WiFi – £20 pcm for Phone
– 25 days per annum Annual Leave
– Pension Scheme
– Private Medical Insurance
– WeWork membership
– Social Events
The company is a remote first business and you can work from home anywhere in the UK. Eligibility to Work in the UK required.
Who are we looking for?
– Bilingual in English and German/French (native or native level)
– At least one or two years of sales experience in the digital advertising sector – this could be in any form, e.g. digital marketing agency, online platform for classified ads, digital marketplace, multivariate ad testing software, etc.
– Experience researching and building client pitch decks
– Grown sales pipelines with CRM tools using a strong follow-up process
Interested? Submit your CV now.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIn or get in touch using the contact details below. Good luck!
Recruitment Consultant, EMEA
020 7029 3766
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite Euro London Appointments
International Multilingual Recruitment