WHAT YOU’LL DO
Respond to Customer Inquiries through several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone);
Provide information with regards to products and services and other related inquiries;
Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in customer service (1 year) in a fashion environment;
- Fluent in English and German (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Experience with written;
- Experience in listening;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Articulate and passionate.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.lever.co.