WHO YOU ARE
- 2 or more years of experience in team management preferably in a customer service environment;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in e-commerce environments;
- Acquainted with luxury fashion and brands (a plus);
- You have Leadership and communication skills and are a positive motivator.
- Data driven problem solver with time and task management skills
- Able to manage a team from a performance and development perspective;
- Able to delegate and set clear goals and deadlines;
- Able to work across all levels within an organization with a collaborative approach;
- Passionate for service excellence with a customer-centric mindset;
- Knowledgeable about the German market and customers;
- German native or fluent speaker
- Fluent in English
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You are a German market expert able to provide key insights and customer focused discussions, suggesting changes, identifying risks and improvement opportunities that will enable market growth by increasing customer satisfaction and retention while decreasing the operational costs;
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.lever.co.