Farfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re passionate about operational excellence, acting with our customers always in our heart. From Content Creation, to Payments and Fraud, to Delivery and Customer Care Services, we’re creating seamless and luxury experiences for our customers all around the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Partner Service Specialist to be responsible for supporting the health of the partner ecosystem, strengthening the daily operational relationship with each partner and ensuring that the partner’s voice is shared throughout the organization.
You will be a part of a fast-paced, results-driven B2B team that thrives in delivering impeccable service to the Farfetch partner community of the best luxury boutiques and brands.
What you’ll do
- Act as the main point of contact for partners regarding daily operational and technical queries (e.g. order/returns issues, systems queries, customer service priorities);
- Support partners with speed, quality and service on every communication channel;
- Monitor operational KPIs, trend spot partners’ behaviors, and proactively seek solutions for recurring issues;
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure that top notch service is delivered to all internal and external customers;
- Identify best practices and help establish process standards that guarantee consistency and efficiency at scale;
- Drive partner satisfaction by providing effective and reliable support and identifying improvement opportunities to meet partners’ expectations;
- Be the voice of the partner and advocate for the organization to drive value for the partner ecosystem
Who you are
- Experienced in a service environment, preferably B2B;
- Self-motivated and eager to provide impeccable service;
- Results-driven with a natural drive for high performance;
- Fluent in English and German (both written and spoken);
- Organized and detail orientated;
- Problem solver with strong negotiation skills;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced company;
- Focused on building long-term relationships with customers;
- Available, reliable and accountable (flexible working hours based on partners’ needs including weekends or early/late hours at times);
- Proficient user of IT systems, both partner service tools and windows packages including Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
Act as a main point of contact for partners regarding daily operational and technical queries.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.lever.co.