Shape your world and build trust in society
Our purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. This is our way of working and our vision for the future.
To do this, we need more people who share our vision for the future. People who recognize the vital role technology plays in making the world a better place. People who can shape the way the world lives and works. People like you.
Technology has the power to change the world. It has accelerated our knowledge, opened our eyes to new possibilities and transformed everything we do. But it’s the collaboration of technology and people that can change the world for good.
So if you want to work with teams who achieve together, and with technology that is shaping the way the world learns, travels, buys, lives and works, come and shape your world at Fujitsu.
We are a dynamic mix of agents and architects, technicians, and problem solvers. We come from diverse backgrounds and speak many different languages. Yet we share a culture that brings us together. Our Fujitsu GDCs are growing and fast and we need ambitious people who will grow with us.
Come and work with us!
We are looking for candidates passionate about technology and innovation, customer oriented, with the ability to multi-task and with great organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1900 colleagues from all over the world!
Responsible for supporting Sales Units/Customers by creating fairly complex quotations and configurations.
- Quotations and Configurations: Creates standard system-configurations (checks requests for configurations), standard quotations in Services, hardware and software.
- Sales Support: Creates standard calculation and pricing and attends to customers, partners and distribution. Supports managing complex quotations, frame contracts and shopping baskets for dedicated accounts on demand.
- Quality Maintenance: Ensures data quality.
- Product Information: Maintains an in depth knowledge of the Fujitsu Portfolio.
- German C1 and English B2 Mandatory
At Fujitsu, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Employment with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Life insurance and private health insurance extensive to family members for free and since the first day of employment
- Work life balance with part-time/full-time schedules available and 25 annual leave days
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- Training and international career progression plan upon hiring
- Dynamic and enthusiastic work environment with colleagues from more than 60 countries
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community (medical services, Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons)
- Great Facilities at Central locations well served by public transportation, bicycle access and services
- If you are moving to Portugal, we also offer the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
- Remote Working Available
… And much more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shape Your World