HAYWARD HAWK are pleased to be recruiting for a DACH ISV Account Manager – German speaking. This role requires fluent German speakers due to the region this role is covering. My clients portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics. You will be responsible for Lead Generation in their assigned focus areas.
- Managing virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts.
- Building, maintaining and forecasting sales pipeline, creating and developing account plans.
- Working closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure.
- May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities.
- Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
- Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently
- Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity
- Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction
- Understands client requirements and competitively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
- Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales )
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
- Proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills
- Proficient understanding of company’s portfolios of products and services
- Proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
- Proficient communication and negotiation skills
- Able to collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team
- Depending on role, may require hunter approach or strategic „farmer or relationship selling approach.
- Proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
- Fluent German speaker required due to the region this role is covering
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Technology roles in Belfast, Dublin or London, please apply via the link below or contact Rick Duffield in the strictest confidence on 02895 902688.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite Hayward Hawk