iBeat is a recruiting agency that was founded in 2020. We are a passionate team of 11 people coming from 9 different countries with one thing in common: we support tech companies / digital companies in Europe to grow by implementing the best recruiting and employer branding strategies. Hands-on or just strategic! We power the growth of startups and tech companies by helping outstanding entrepreneurs and leaders build their teams and organizational structures; we act as a strategic partner, especially in periods of strong growth. iBeat has an office in the Factory in Berlin.
We are currently supporting a Berlin-based HR Tech Start-up, which digitize tax-free benefits for employees – a smart benefits solution for modern businesses.
In a self-organized, interdisciplinary remote team, you will contribute your diverse experience and further develop our SaaS platform with Serverless technologies. We work collaboratively, customer-centric and non bureaucratically to continuously improve our products.
We are looking for you as a Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d) – work from anywhere
- You work on new product features
- You will develop libraries and shared code for cross-service use, contributing to the maturity of our development platform and developer experience
- You build it, you run it – infrastructure, deployment and operation of your code are part of your tasks, using modern principles and cloud services (infrastructure as code, AWS CDK)
- Your clean, well-tested, and documented code contributes to the long-term maintainability of the system
- Together with your colleagues you will collaborate on architectural decisions
- Fluent in German
- Very good knowledge and 3+ years of experience in backend development with TypeScript and node.js
- Experience in the AWS ecosystem, ideally experience with AWS Lambda and Serverless
- Experience with TDD
- Ideally experience with Domain Driven Design
- Good knowledge of database technologies (SQL, ideally NoSQL)
- Advantage: Experience with messaging, event-driven architectures and Event Sourcing
- Experience in agile working environments, independent way of working and hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills in a remote setting
- We are a sustainably growing startup with solid financing.
- We maintain open and trusting relationships and attach great importance to team spirit
- We promote your further development according to your needs through training and coaching with an expected further training budget of €1,500
- We offer you a remote position with flexible working hours.
- You choose your work equipment (Apple/Lenovo).
- With us you will find benefits such as company bikes and regular team events.
- And of course you can try out our digital food stamps in person.
Sounds interesting? Great, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply send us your CV using the online form. Do you have any questions about our tender? Then please get in touch.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ibeat.recruitee.com.