iBeat is a recruiting agency that was founded in 2020. We are a passionate team of 11 people coming from 9 different countries with one thing in common: we support tech companies / digital companies in Europe to grow by implementing the best recruiting and employer branding strategies. Hands-on or just strategic! We power the growth of startups and tech companies by helping outstanding entrepreneurs and leaders build their teams and organizational structures; we act as a strategic partner, especially in periods of strong growth. iBeat has an office in the Factory in Berlin.
We are currently supporting a Berlin-based HR Tech Start-up, which digitize tax-free benefits for employees – a smart benefits solution for modern businesses.
In a self-organized, interdisciplinary remote team, you will contribute your diverse experience and further develop our SaaS platform with serverless technologies. We work collaboratively, customer-centric and non bureaucratically on the continuous improvement of our products.
We are looking for you as a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) – work from anywhere
- Further development and conception of the frontend architecture and the API gateway layer
- Design and documentation of RESTful Hypermedia APIs (HTML and JSON-based)
- Further development of a PWA with Service Worker
- Collaboration on product features and libraries in the frontend, which use the possibilities of modern browsers using Server Side Rendering and Progressive Enhancement without sacrificing backwards compatibility with old browsers
- Development and documentation of holistic development processes including coding standards, developer experience, testing, deployment and asset delivery
- Fluent in German
- At least five years of experience in relevant positions
- Deep understanding of the Web Platform and its standards
- Experience with Service Worker, Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and familiarity with
- Progressive Enhancement and Accessibility
- Experience with common Hypermedia standards (e.g. HAL, Siren, etc.) is an advantage
- Understanding of HTTP, caching strategies and authentication mechanisms
- An awareness of common web application security risks (OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks) and countermeasures
- Very good knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem is helpful, especially AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFront and AWS Cloud Formation or AWS CDK
- Experience in agile working environments and independent way of working
- Excellent communication skills in a remote setting
- We offer you a flexible position in a remote first team.
- We maintain open and trusting relationships and attach great importance to team spirit.
- You choose your work equipment (Apple/Lenovo) and your tools yourself.
- You have an annual budget for individual training and further education measures.
- We offer you further benefits, such as company bicycles and regular team events.
- And of course you can try out our digital food stamps in person.
Sounds interesting? Great, we look forward to receiving your application. Simply send us your CV using the online form. Do you have any questions about our tender? Then please get in touch.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ibeat.recruitee.com.