We are looking for a German-speaking Digital PR Assistant to join our team to help work across digital PR campaigns for our key clients.
Our goal in 2022 is to expand to a 40+ headcount and we’re currently seeing 50% YoY growth.
– Salary of £22,000
– Full-time position
The role is both exciting and challenging; you’ll sit within the Digital PR team delivering copywriting, data and research and PR assets for a number of our key client accounts.
You will be responsible for outreaching client campaigns with the aim of securing links and coverage across different niches and top tier publications in both Germany and UK/ US. You will be provided training on the entire process of pulling together content marketing campaigns, including PR techniques and the basics of SEO.
– Identify and analyse first/ third party data and statistics for content marketing campaigns across key clients
– Support in the creation of data-led stories for creative campaigns such as infographics and interactive tools by devising methodologies and producing data sets
– Carrying out translations from English to German for various assets such as press releases
– Copywriting for campaign and PR materials including articles, listicles and press releases
– Work with the wider team to deliver data-driven, visual campaigns for our clients
– Assist with basic SEO tasks including writing meta title and descriptions
– Assist on the outreach of our creative campaigns to gain coverage in national online publications in Germany and UK/ US
– Native German speaker (Required)
– Fluent in English (Required)
– Experience in working on either PR Campaigns, Content Marketing or Journalism
– You’re a pretty ambitious person and never want to stop growing and learning
– Creative copywriter with proven experience
– Logical thinker who regularly solves problems by employing creative solutions
– Enjoys multi-tasking and has very strong personal organisation skills.
– Managed large or complex big data sets
– 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
– Work from anywhere – from your home, our London office, a co-working space or up to 6 months abroad
– Work from Home Fund – to help you build your own home office
– Health Cash Plan – helping you claim back on everyday health costs
– £1,000 training budget per year to help develop you in your role
– Cycle to Work Scheme – through salary sacrifice, you choose a bike and the rental cost comes out of your salary each month
– Free monthly UberEats credit
– Team socials throughout the year
– Charity volunteer days – 3 days a year to work for a charity of your choice
– Employee of the Month – peer-nominated each month, the winner receives a £50 voucher of their choice
– Childcare Scheme – to help cover childcare costs through salary sacrifice
– Extra office perks
– Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
– A clear personal development plan to help you progress in your chosen pathway
– Industry training and conferences
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.linkedin.com.