Kantox is a leading fintech company developing sophisticated Currency Management Automation software solutions that help companies to automate their foreign exchange processes and leverage currencies for growth
We are a 120-person strong team, split between London and Barcelona. So far, we’ve raised over €30 million and became profitable in 2018. Thanks to our clients, we continue to grow at a fast pace. Over 6500 clients in 74 countries have already exchanged more than USD $15 billion with us!
As well as appearing on CB Insights’ Fintech 250 list, our Currency Management Automation software, Kantox Dynamic Hedging®, was named Best Risk Management Solution by TMI in both 2020 and 2018, and Best Solution Innovation in 2019. We were also named winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK for three years running and Fast 500 EMEA Award winners for two.
Kantox is made up of an energetic team of people that love big challenges. We do not compromise on execution, speed and quality and always strive for excellence – while still having fun. So, if you want to join one of the fastest-growing fintech companies worldwide, keep reading…
The Currency Management Specialist at Kantox plays a key role in our growth strategy. You will be responsible for identifying and winning new clients that can significantly grow their revenue, profitability and international reach thanks to implementing the Kantox solutions. These projects will allow you to develop a deep relationship with CEOs, CFOs and Treasurers. At the same time you will learn and understand business models in detail across many industries.
As a Currency Management Specialist you work jointly with our Customer Success Managers, our marketing team, the middle office operations team and the product management team. As you understand the customer requirements best you will lead the internal team to provide a great customer experience, find new use cases for our solutions and provide valuable input for future products.
Your Career at Kantox
Successful Currency Management Specialists exceed their revenue targets in their assigned markets and build a strong client portfolio. As a fast growing organisation Kantox offers multiple opportunities to grow personally and professionally. High performers will have the opportunity to become team leader, country manager, or even take over senior management roles within Kantox.
Identify and connect to key decision makers in target accounts.
Understand the details of the business models of potential customers and identify pain points, as well as opportunities in their current international finance and FX workflow.
Present the Kantox solution to the key decision makers.
Build strong financial business cases for the Kantox solutions.
Manage your portfolio of clients to maximize the customer lifetime value.
- Strong background with top qualifications in finance, economics or business administration with a relevant master’s degree or similar.
- Excellent communication and social skills: face to face, via telephone and email. You have to enjoy talking to other people with a genuine interest to learn about them and their business.
- German as a native language.
- Fluent level of English.
- Some experience as a consultant in a leading consulting company or as a treasurer working in a larger corporation.
- Experience in a Business-to-Business (B2B) business development or sales role within the finance or the software industry (SaaS).
- Knowledge about foreign exchange products would be a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Sponsored learning budget
- Free private health insurance
- Free Spanish, English and French lessons
- Relocation package if needed
- Flexible working hours with an intensive Friday schedule
- 26 days of annual vacations
- Gym discounts and free sport activities
- Restaurant Ticket with monthly credit and regular cross-team lunches
- Fresh fruit and unlimited coffee
- Pizza Fridays
- Beautiful office with incredible 360-degree views of Barcelona
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.workable.com.
Automate your Currency Management