At Learnster, we believe in a world where every day is a learning day. Our contribution to that world is to reinvent the way people and organizations share knowledge.
Learnster develops the LMS of tomorrow for growing organizations, aspiring to achieve maximum learning in minimum time.
With users in +30 countries and more than 150 customers, including several well-known brands, Learnster has gone from startup to scaleup. The tempo is high. What we are not already great at, we must quickly learn. At Learnster we share an entrepreneurial mindset and are passionate about developing our innovative learning platform.
In the coming years, we will continue to grow within Sweden, but also start focusing internationally. We are now looking for an Account Executive who can help Learnster and our fantastic sales organization to take the next step on our journey.
We are currently expanding our Sales & Marketing Team and are looking for a driven person with lots of energy and the ability to convert prospects to customers. You will be a part of our sales team that consists of Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives and report to the Head of Sales. Your main responsibility is work towards the German market to convert prospects to customers by owning the sales processes from first meeting to closing of new customers. Since we are continuously growing our Sales & Marketing team, you will play an important part in developing our sales department and business and take Learnster to new heights. Since you are working towards German customers in the German market the role will include business trips.
Your role will include:
- Sign new customers to Learnster, mainly from the German market.
- Manage and grow a pipeline.
- Own the complete sales cycles, incl negotiation, and contract management.
- Form a great understanding of the German market and find innovative ways for Learnster to go to market.
- Understand customer needs and be able to transmit how Learnster can create value.
- Be a part of building and defining Learnsters sales strategy and sales organization in the German market.
- Secure a professional hand-over to our great Customer Success team that will help the Customer implement and succeed with Learnster.
To thrive in this role you:
- Have a proven track record within sales, preferably from a rapid growth SaaS company within B2B track record.
- Are a true professionals and like to “Get it done”.
- Have a genuine interest in clients, their business, and their needs.
- Are a team player that likes to work in teams and at the same time wants to take own initiatives.
- Have ambition and inner motivation as well as a willingness to continuously develop.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Have a lot of energy and a problem-solving attitude.
- Master pipeline management and ability to work in a high-energy sales environment.
- Are Fluent in German and Swedish or German and English
And it’s meritorious if you have:
- Previously worked towards the German market.
- Experience from Hubspot or a similar system.
- Experience from the learning industry or from working with customers within the learning industry.
What we offer:
- An exciting journey in a fast-growing scale-up, backed by strong investors.
- Amazing colleagues that share high ambitions and a drive to continuously learn and improve.
- Six weeks paid vacation.
- Training allowance.
- A workplace where you have the opportunity to grow with the company.
- A flexible work situation (partly remote, partly in the office.
- …plus, we (of course!) invest in continuous skills development of our own employees!
We look forward to meeting you!
This is your chance to join a fast-growing, awarded SaaS company, where you will play a key role in shaping Learnster’s future. At Learnster you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues ready to take ourselves, our team, and the company to the stars!
Webseite LEARNSTER AB, c/o United Spaces
Knowledge sharing reinvented.