We are currently recruiting bilingual German/English speakers for a brand-new team of client advisors at one of our world-renowned clients in the luxury industry – Paris, France.
- You have a real appetite for different luxury sectors (Perfumes & Cosmetics etc…) and are up to date with the latest trends.
- With a higher education, you are autonomous, dynamic and enjoy working in a team.
- You are motivated by customer satisfaction and you are proactive.
- You have a pronounced taste for multicultural environments and your level in the above-mentioned languages is imperatively bilingual (CEFR level: C1/C2).
- You have good writing skills and are at ease with the use of computer tools.
- Must be eligible to live and work full time in France
You will be in charge of:
- To be the ambassador of the Maisons and to welcome the Customer with a luxury posture and by aiming to operational excellence;
- Responding to our customers‘ requests via different contact channels (telephone, email, chat, social networks…);
- Providing personalised advice by presenting the iconic models of each of our Maisons;
- Assisting customers in placing their orders online;
- Proactively contributing to sales promotion by advising customers on product offers;
- Manage customer files in agreement with the Maisons;
- Resolving after-sales complaints;
- Participating in loyalty campaigns.
Location: Neuilly Sur Seine, Paris
Start date: 04/04/2022
Contract type: CDI (35h a week)
Working hours: Monday to Saturday (10am to 9pm), Sunday (Nov/Dec) 10am to 6pm. Weekend shifts done remotely 1 to 2 per month.
Holidays: 5 weeks paid leave
Benefits: Health insurance, Navigo 50% refunded, Brand discounts
Applications will be subject to a language test + interview.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
Webseite MAVI Consulting