We are currently recruiting customer service representatives on behalf of our client based in Paris, France. They are leading company in contact center industry in France and Europe.
You will have to manage:
– Incoming and outgoing calls
– Professional emails and chat
For the following queries:
– General information requests: basic questions regarding dealerships location, cars, options, warranty etc…,
– Simple complaints: complaints up to a certain level of complexity, no complaints with legal or financial impact
– Telematics: technical queries related to the vehicle (GPS, Bluetooth, smartphone connection), and online account for those who are already part of our client base (reset password, connection not working…)
– Test drive (outgoing calls): in order to organize a test drive for customer or prospect who has shown an interest via our client website or at the dealership
– Update relevant databases, and customer records.
2-week paid training provided at the start of your employment.
CDI offered with 36h a week
– Excellent spoken and written communication in German (Basic English is needed as it is official office language)
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Active listening
– Able to make appropriate decision with view to optimize the customer satisfaction
– Sense of service, quality and results, with a customer centric twist
– Dynamic, stress resistant, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions
– Organized, team worker, dedication, commitment and diligence.
– Mastering techniques of remote customer relationship, advice, sales, care…
– The knowledge of the car industry is a big plus but not mandatory
– Good knowledge of basic computer tools and software
-25 paid holidays per year + 6 days RTT
– Private medical insurance and life insurance
– 50% of the public transport fee reimbursed (NAVIGO)
– Access to the restaurant of the company, and to the Comité d’Entreprise
Salary: 24 000 to 25 000 Euros annually
Ideal candidate must be located in Europe or relocating to France in near future and have necessary documentation allowing them to live and work full time in France.
All applications will be subject to language assessments + interview.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte mavi-consulting.com.
Webseite MAVI Consulting