CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR ENERGY DOMAIN – GERMAN SPEAKING
Location: 92230 Gennevilliers, France
Start date: October/November 2021
We are currently recruiting customer service representatives on behalf of our client based in Paris, France. They are leading company in contact centre industry delivering quality services to over 150 clients in France and Europe. Their expanding list of clients is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in evolving their career in customer relations industry and be part of a new and exciting project.
You would be supporting and managing customer relationships for a global client specializing in the production of energy, you will be called upon to respond to requests from customers subscribing to electrical chargers (use and concerns about use, location of chargers, triggering of interventions, etc.), both in B2B and B2C.
– Incoming calls
– Management of incident tickets
For this activity, you need to have a 360° vision of customer relationships. Be skilled in all communication channels. You must be able to negotiate, listen, provide customer service and have a taste for challenges.
– Working in a timely manner to complete your daily tasks
– Following up with customers to ensure all enquires have been actioned
– Demonstrating a keen attention to detail
– Working effectively as part of a team
– Working towards targets to ensure individual and team’s KPI’s are met
Paid training provided at the start of your employment.
During the training you will be introduced with the company, products their procedures. Shown and thought how to use all the tools, you will need to complete your daily tasks.
CDI contracts offered with 2 moths trial period (36h a week)
23 000 € to 24 000 €
– Excellent spoken and written communication in German
– Minimum experience of 1 year in customer services (on all of the above-mentioned communication
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Active listening skills
– Able to make appropriate decision with view to optimize the customer satisfaction
– Sense of service, quality and results, with a customer centric twist
– Dynamic, stress resistant, reacting promptly and willing to propose solutions
– Organized, team worker, dedication, commitment and diligence.
– Mastering techniques of remote customer relationship, advice, sales, care…
– Good knowledge of basic computer tools and software
-25 paid holidays per year + 6 days RTT
– Private medical insurance and life insurance
– 50% of the public transport fee reimbursed (NAVIGO)
– Access to the restaurant of the company, and to the Comité d’Entreprise
To apply for this job please visit mavi-consulting.com.
Website MAVI Consulting