Are you interested in the automotive industry? Do you speak languages and would like
to be part of an intercultural team in a multinational company? If your answer is yes ,
then you found the right opportunity!
As an Automotive Warranty Support Engineer with the MSXI Global group, you will have the opportunity to build brand loyalty and increase customer retention for our customer, a Global Automotive Manufacturer with dealers throughout central and Eastern Europe.
- Attend regular training courses and keep up to date with technical advances in the automotive
- Advise authorized dealers on warranty processes, helping maintain complete customer
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with dealership and manufacturer specifications.
- Participate in the global development of Warranty Services for our customer.
- Work as part of a team to share best practice and customer requirements .
- It is crucial you are interested in the automotive industry and/or automotive technology.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational and time-management skills.
- You have excellent attention to detail and pride yourself on being punctual/ reliable.
- Engineering degree preferable (higher education or University).
- Experience working in automotive after sales processes would be an advantage, particularly if
you have worked at an automotive Retailer or Dealer.
- You are fluent in the following language combinations:
○ English AND German
○ English AND Dutch
○ English AND Italian
- 40 hours per week with a schedule from 9 to 6
- Flexible working environment, including work from home days
- Modern office situated in Budapest, XI. District, Dorottya Udvar.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
- Regular training and access to global career opportunities/career progression and free language trainings.
- Regular social events, e.g. football and company year end event
- Relaxed and funny spaces where you can relax, unwind and have fun.
- A professional but relaxed working environment, as part of a welcoming and diverse team.
With over 6,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide
industry leading expertise that spans:
- Warranty & Technical
- Parts & Service
- Retail Performance Management
- Customer Engagement
- Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car
manufacturer on the market.
MSXI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity
Send us your English CV to the following email address and prepare for a phone call!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite MSX international