A golden opportunity for German speakers to work in Greece for the world’s most valuable technology company.
Our multicultural client is searching for German speakers to join forces with their customer consultant team in Athens. With modern, bright offices, our client offers both the work and cultural experience!
Athens is a city brimming with interesting things to do. As one of the world’s biggest tourist locations, Athens is filled cultural experiences, no matter where you are! You can enjoy new foods, explore cultural areas such as Akropolis and the Dionysuis’ theatre. Maybe you want to enjoy Athens without having to treat it like a 7-day-crash-course? With a beach with crystal clear water and enormous sand areas?
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue…
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is an expert in cooperation between people, this gives them an edge over their competition in delivering great customer service in all areas. They are a strategic partner for many well-known brands and are focused specifically on service and Technical support.
As a customer service agent your role, together with your team, is to handle customer problems with empathy and effectivity. You will handle service through multiple channels such as Phone, Email, and Chat.
- C2 German and C1 English.
- Politeness, courtesy, and good communication skills.
- Commitment to quality
- Display a strong customer focus and promotion of a commitment to excellence
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Customer service experience.
- Ability and will to absorb knowledge
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- International working environment.
- Salary: 1’200 € + Monthly Performance Bonus up to 200€
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Still interested? Send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a multilingual recruitment specialist connecting German, French, Dutch, Spanish, English, Portuguese and Italian speaking candidates with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language Recruitment agency in Europe, we match the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers towards their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Webseite Multilingual Jobs Worldwide