Our client is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more!
We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability of their customers to experience the world.
Our Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an ever-changing environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive our business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to core strength and service with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Must have an advanced command of spoken and written German & English language (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework)
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
It’s great if you have:
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Sounds interesting? Send me your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org, and apply today!
You can also schedule a call directly in my calendar: https://calendly.com/samantha_multilingualjobsworldwide/15min
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and many more with businesses from all over the world.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite Multilingual Jobs Worldwide