We currently have a number of openings for German Speaking Digital Marketing Specialists.
The main purpose of the role would be to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for our client’s projects. You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client-facing team.
The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast-paced, and driven by excellence.
We are committed to investing in our employees. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
Our client is one of the world’s leading professional service companies, transforming customers‘ business, operating and technology models for the digital age. Their unique industry-based advisory approach helps customers envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the United States, they are ranked 194th on the Fortune 500, and are consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
– Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high value advertising customers;
– Create Keyword packs, bids and budget suggestions;
– Gather and analyze data at account level and campaign level;
– Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies;
– Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers‘ goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile and YouTube;
– Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients;
– Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies;
– Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads;
– Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
– Fluency in English and German;
– Digital marketing experience (Client service or account management);
– AdWords Search fundamentals certified (preferential);
– Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online applications (AdWords, Advertising, etc.);
– Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis and attention to detail;
– Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment;
– Technologically savvy – ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process, policy and with;
– Clearly demonstrated passion for a culture of excellence and commitment to quality in customer service.
– Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere;
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization;
– New office facilities in a convenient location in Lisbon;
– Training & development opportunities;
– Salary: 22,000.00€ – 26,000.00€ per year
– Relocation allowance & relocation support (For candidates moving from abroad).
How to apply?
If this sounds like the environment that you are looking to work in and all of what you just read left your imagination and instinct hungry to find out more, then send over your English CV as soon as possible, to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch with you shortly!
About Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. Over the past 2 years, we have recruited and helped over 1000 multilingual speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite Multilingual Jobs Worldwide