Sonniges Lissabon im perfekten Team als Reise Kundenberater/in!
• Possible start: 17.08!
• We don’t need any experience, we offer training!
• We offer fully remote work possibilities!
• Apply with a résumé: firstname.lastname@example.org or easily via our website: https://prorekruter.com/job/french_hotel_t_remote/
Our client is one of the most popular Hotel service in the world. Its services offer amazing hotels deals in many places in the world.
Due to the easing of the restrictions caused by the pandemic, interest in the services is growing very strongly. Therefore, we are looking for reinforcements in the form of German-speaking employees for our team in Lisbon/Portugal. We are looking for you, entrusted with the support of our customers.
As a Customer Support you will:
• Assist German or English speaking customers and hotel partners regarding bookings and customer demands
• 80% support via Chat but you can receive some emails
• Help the clients with all the booking issues: doubts, upgrades, rescheduling and last-minute requests
• Maintains solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
What do we expect?
• You speak native German
• You speak English – at least C1 level
• You are ready to move to Portugal or already live there
• You are customer-oriented and enjoy interacting with people
What do we offer?
• Possible start: 17.08
• Fixed term, full time employment contract: 3 months trial period and after that it will be extended for a Permanent Contract (according to the Portuguese law)
• Signing bonus: 3000€ (extra 750€ paid after 3, 6, 9 and 12 months)
• Complete online hiring process regulated
• Fully remote work possibility: Monday to Sunday 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m (40h per week) with 2 rotating days off
• Competitive salary and remuneration system (incl. meal allowance)– you have a total of approx. €1350 – €1550 gross x12 months
• Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months of the contract)
• Relocation package: flight ticket reimbursement (after 6 months) & possibility of accommodation in a company-owned apartment
• We are certified Great Place to Work for 4 years!
EU citizenship or a residence permit in Portugal is mandatory
Are you interested in a new adventure in a modern Mediterranean country?
Then apply with your CV by email: email@example.com or via our website: https://prorekruter.com/job/french_hotel_t_remote/
We look forward to you !
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
recruitment support, find your new job, work for german speakers