Do you have strong German and English language skills? Then this is for YOU!
Our client collaborates with the worlds’ leading dental aligner therapy company and we are looking for people to join our German Customer Support Team in Greece.
We’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will be answering customer’s questions, providing key product information, reminder calls, and solving problems to ensure customer happiness!
What your responsibilities will be:
- Respond to all calls and emails with a sense of urgency, in German
- Ensure every call makes the customer Smile!
- Research accounts and determine best course of action
- Provide records and timelines
- Provide customers with accurate data forms
- Process refunds and cancellations
- Gather and provide customer records
- Maintain organized tracking of all assigned cases
- Utilizing problem-solving skills to find timely and effective solutions for customers
It will really make us smile if you have:
- Ability to Empathize with Customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written
- Proficient typing and computer skills
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A ‚Team Player‘ attitude
- Basic math proficiency
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing startup company.
What we offer:
🛫 Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
💳 Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
👨🏻⚕️ Private Health Insurance
🎁 Numerous benefits and discounts
📖 Full training by certified instructors
↗️ Professional growth
📘 Free online Greek language courses
🏢 State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
Moreover, this is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 10.000 people from 109 nationalities.
Thinking about relocating and wondering about cost of living in Greece? Get an idea here:
Greece has enviable history and culture, climate and cuisine – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe . No wonder Greece is a popular destination for tourists and expats alike.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Real Recruitment Solutions