Roomex is a fast-growing company, doubling year on year but our ambitions don’t stop there. Having proven our ability to attract and retain customers we are now at the exciting phase of scaling up all aspects of the company as we look to expand into new markets for which Germany is a key target.
A critical component of this is our continued investment in our sales team. This job is a new position in Roomex. You will expand on and implement our market entry strategy to a key new territory as part of our ambitious, dynamic, disruptive, multi award-winning, online travel company. We are looking for experienced and budding sales professionals alike to play starring roles.
This is a great opportunity to develop or further your career in a professional Inside Sales environment. We’ll look to you to drive Roomex revenue forward by acquiring new customers to book their work-related hotel reservations through the Roomex platform. You will be working in a volume sales environment, leveraging a range of multi-channel selling tools – phone, web and social – to drive demand and exceed revenue targets.
This role is based in our Dublin office with a degree of home-working available.
- Consistently deliver sales targets
- Successfully move opportunities through the sales cycle from initial contact to product demo to early-stage onboarding before professionally passing the opportunity to Customer Success.
- Generate, develop, manage, and close a pipeline of opportunities to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives.
- Track, measure & report daily sales goals and metrics.
- Identify, qualify, overcome objections, and close prospects.
- Make daily outbound sales calls, deliver demonstrations of Roomex via Internet/phone to deliver on revenue targets.
- Deliver market feedback to sales management.
Qualifications / Skills
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales / Business Development working in a B2B environment, hitting & exceeding targets.
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Fluent German language skills, spoken and written
- This is a “hunter” sales role, consistent lead-generation including cold-calling is required.
- Self-motivated, highly innovative and someone who thrives in a fast-moving dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills essential.
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM tools advantageous.
- Knowledge of the travel industry and advantage but not essential
- This role will require a working timetable that aligns with the German market
- Be willing to travel.
- Successful candidate will preferably have experience in a SaaS environment
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte roomex.bamboohr.com.