Would you like to be a part of the most famous companies like Spotify, Microsoft, etc. and take care of their customers‘ needs while having an experience abroad?
If you’ve always dreamed of living in a beautiful, dynamic city with more than 300 days of sunshine a year, this is your sign to come to Lisbon!
Your responsibilities as a Customer Care Specialist:
- Satisfy customers in various matters (phone, chat and email).
- Being responsible for the positive reputation of a big brand
- Acting in the interest of the customer and the company to resolve complaints amicably with a compromise
Qualifications you need to be successful in this role:
- You speak German at native level
- You have at least an English level of B2
- You are open-minded and looking for a job abroad
What’s in it for you
- Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract that can be renewed every year
- Working hours: full-time (40h/week)
- Monday to Friday, availability between 7am and 10pm, 8 hours per day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotation schedule
- Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared apartment, including all bills): 950€ gross/month
Without accommodation: 1350€ gross/month
For international candidates:
Reimbursement of initial airfare after 9 months
Annual return ticket to your home country (within the EU)
Assistance with formalities, opening a bank account, etc. upon arrival
Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com