Our collaborator is a b2b sports distributor located in Barcelona.
They have a wide experience in the sport industry and a great passion for it. They are focused on highly added value brands. They are proud of having a dedicated and committed team formed by enthusiastic professionals.
Our partner serves more than 550 clients placed in Spain, Portugal and Andorra and they work with the 3 main areas of: Winter, Performance and Outdoor sports.
-Recording of accounting entries
-Analysis of accounts
– Student of accounting or finance
– Knowledge of PGC accounting, intermediate Excel handling, office package
– Languages: Advanced Spanish. Other languages are a plus.
– Be organized, good companion, team member, and SMILE! 😉
– minimum duration of 4 months
TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.
Free entrance, 8 hours a day, can be split freely, usually from 9h to 14h and 15h to 18h aprox
Casual, never a tie or high heels, sporty looks are welcome
– Monthly support of 400 €
– Thursdays 1 hour of Yoga.
– Ping-pong, spinning bikes and a shower are there. Some of them do mountain bike at lunch time, other go swimming, etc.
Check our website for more details and kickstart your career today, click in the link below to apply via our website: https://apply.spain-internship.com/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org