Our collaborator is based in Utrera (Seville), just 27 minutes in public transport to the city center of Seville, Spain. They help brands to create powerful content for social media and campaigns, developing business for the company, or increasing the entry in current markets. They work with brands across the travel, food, blockchain, and fashion fields.
The intern will be supporting the marketing team with:
– Management of the different marketplaces (product selection, price, stock management, etc.).
– SEO positioning.
– Management of advertising tools.
– Inventory management.
– Forecast of sales for shipment of stock to the logistics.
– Management of reviews.
– Budget management Monitoring and supervision of sales and return on investment.
– Acquisition of new clients already validated.
– Translations of products and documentation
– Learning the mechanics and needs of an eCommerce of the Outdoor market: upload products, revise content, image checking, etc.
– Assist in creating the different brand catalogues and media content.
– Participate in Digital strategy and content creation on different channels: Social Media, Email, Blog, SEO, SEM, etc.
– Studying for a university degree
– Valuable any digital marketing knowledge
– Languages: Spanish or German or French or Italian or Russian or Chinese as a native standard
– Previous experience or knowledge in marketing in Spanish or German or French or Italian or Russian or Chinese market
– TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in the application) signed by your educational institution.
– Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 2 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm and Friday from 9 am to 2 pm. (37 hours/week).
– Summer period (from 15 June to 15 September the timetable is from 8h to 15h from Monday to Friday) (35 hours/week).
– A training plan and career possibilities
– The agency could pay for accommodation in Utrera or public transport tickets
– Office: Utrera (Seville), Spain
Check our website for more details and kickstart your career today, click in the link below to apply via our website: https://apply.spain-internship.com/
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.spain-internship.com.