Our collaborator is an international recruitment company based in Barcelona with a start-up mindset driven by the incentives of team spirit and quality work. They have a great international talent, helping companies to acquire the best profiles for their needs.
They are focused on offering quality candidates, besides the hunting and recruitment of prospects.
At this moment the want to hire a recruitment intern to join their team, who would share their values.
– Search and develop new sourcing channels of candidates
– Active sourcing of (German) candidates
– Support in headhunting candidates
– Full management and development of the German website and social media channels
– Ad-hoc responsibilities and support in recruitment processes upon development
– Participation in the overall online marketing strategy, content creation and company visibility and positioning
– Ad-hoc projects.
– Marketing student or recent graduate
– Experience in marketing is a plus
– German at a native standard
– English advanced
– Background in online marketing
– Strong analytical skills and are result-oriented
– Proactive and action-oriented
– Have the work hard, play harder mentality
– Self-starter, initiative-taker and can work independently
– Real team player, always ready to help
– Committed to the highest level of quality, and pay attention to details
– Enthusiastic, dynamic and performance driven
– Have easy contact with people and have excellent communication skills
TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.
40 per week. It could be a bit less in case you need also time for your studies/thesis. The schedule can be flexible depending on your needs
Number of workers at the company:
Date of establishment of the company:
Starting preferable in July 2020, but could be also August/September 2020. Minimum duration of 5 months. Possibility to be hired after the internship
Check our website for more details and kickstart your career today, click in the link below to apply via our website: https://apply.spain-internship.com/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org