Our collaborator a rapidly growing energy drink brand that reaches over 45 countries all over the globe and sponsors the world’s top athletes. The company is looking for interns to join their international and hard-working team in their offices in Marbella, Spain.
– Helping with content creation and support in sponsorships
– Assisting in writing web content, press releases and social media content in multiple countries
– Market research
– Helping with event management, product presentations and external communication with third parties
– Senior level of studies related to marketing, SEO or PR
– Knowledge of social media (specifically YouTube, Instagram, twitter)
– Ability to plan marketing and PR campaigns
– Interest in F1, music and fashion as well as experience in video design and YouTube content creation is considered as a plus
TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.
– 350€/month. Daily lunch buffet is provided by the company
– There is a real possibility of employment after the internship.
– Internship hours: Monday- Friday 9.30am – 6.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
– Availability: As soon as possible – 6 months minimum.
– Dresscode: smart code, not casual
Check our website for more details and kickstart your career today, click in the link below to apply via our website: https://apply.spain-internship.com/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.spain-internship.com.