Our collaborator is the first Marketplace of shows and artistic experiences in Spain.
As a creative organization, they have been working with almost any kind of customer. They share a strong interest and passion for creativity being a focus to understand customer needs.
What you will do as an intern:
- Community management, creation and distribution of content on social networks.
- Mastering the basics: facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Minimum 3 months
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English
- Strong organization skills.
- Great attitude and eager to learn
What they can offer you:
- 30 hours/week (schedule to be agreed with the company)
- Possibility to be hired after the internship
- Remote internship
- Professional training
- Unpaid internship
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.spain-internship.com.