Our collaborator is a 4* star high-quality Hotel and SPA in Costa del Sol, in Spain. They are currently looking for passionate and motivated students, interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality and to gain practical experience while developing their skills with leaders in the field.
With the highly evolving dynamics of this field, an internship will give you the necessary experience to start your international career.
Are you dynamic and energetic? Don’t lose this opportunity! Apply now!
– Greet and welcome customers.
– Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers.
– Check-in and out.
– Planning and organizing group arrivals.
– Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy.
– Management of tourist information in several languages.
– Reception management.
– International phone reception.
– Meet the various needs of diverse customers and solve problems that might arise during their stance.
– Help to maintain reception clean and tidy + always provide with enough material for working.
– Help with the organization of documents (copy, print, staple) for reception and hotel management.
– Minimum duration 4 months.
– English, Spanish and French/German intermediate desiderable.
Internship hours: 40 hrs/week.
– 300€ per month.
– Accommodation (same gender, double or triple room).
– All meals.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite Spain Internship