Our collaborator is an important price monitoring company for brands and retailers located in Barcelona, Spain. The company is currently working in more than 20 countries with multiple currencies and several markets. They are looking for new motivated people to support the sales team by nurturing their database of potential clients, prospecting and presenting their service mainly to eCommerce of the European Union.
Identify potential clients and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business needs.
Qualify business opportunities related to our customer’s products by e-mail, telephone and other platforms.
Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets.
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
– German as native and fluent level of English
– Positive attitude, people with a lot of desire to learn and contribute to an international team.
– Extroverted people as they should call potential clients.
TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.
– 600 € / monthly
– Working schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and Friday’s from 9 to 3 pm.
– Some flexibility in hours is provided.
– Full-time job.
– Great learning opportunity in a fast growing technological based company.
– International and dynamic work environment.
– Gym membership discounts.
– Free ecological fruit and coffee!
– Location: Barcelona, 360º views of the city in a great office!
– Start date: Immediately available.
Check our website for more details and kickstart your career today, click in the link below to apply via our website: https://apply.spain-internship.com/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org