Our collaborator is an Art company whose CEO is originally from Germany. She has living in Spain for over 30 years and specializes in promoting the ancient art tradition of mosaic and the ‚Trencadís‘ technique (inspired by Antonio Gaudí’s mosaic art) while fostering creativity and communication. With more than 35 years of professional experience, she has come to understand that effective communication among team members is the key to a successful company. With their workshop, they have realized their dream and do what they are passionate about: combining art with teamwork. Their workshops teach groups and corporate teams the art of Mosaic and Trencads, including the creation of company logos, all aimed at promoting motivation and teamwork. Furthermore, they offer specialized mosaic classes for both children and adults, encouraging them to express their creativity by crafting personalized mosaic decorations for homes or as gifts. The workshop also creates and sells a wide variety of decorative mosaic artworks.
– Support in Marketing and Social Networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Google and others.
– Control of all reservations, off- and online bookings.
– Assistance and preparation of corporate events for companies and other group events, based on the trencadís mosaic.
– Support in mosaic workshops for international and national students, families and children.
– Learn to create mosaics in the style of Antonio Gaudí.
– Tourism Sector, Events Organization, Languages, Handicrafts, Arts and crafts or related studies.
– English B2 level. Spanish is a big plus.
– French and German are a plus.
– Minimum 3 months. Availability ASAP.
– Reliable person, open-minded, communicative, teamplayer.
– Interest in arts and crafts in a plus.
200-300€/month depending on the profile.
37 hours per week.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
Webseite Spain Internship