Our collaborator is a global tech company pioneering the development of Augmented Reality tech solutions applied to skills training. They are opened to new trends in technology, educational innovation, and methodologies.
– Collaborate in the opening of markets, as well as follow-up and feedback to customers and orders.
– Business development, sales analysis, leads, and commercial offers.
– Support to the administrative activities of the department.
– Training new partners or clients.
– They are looking for candidates with a native language standard of Czech or Romanian or Polish
– English advance level
– Spanish basic is a plus
– Studies related to International Trade or similar
– Strong communication and negotiation skills
– Possibility to travel
TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.
Benefit and Conditions:
– Location: Huelva
– Full time: 40 hours/week
– Possibility to be hired after the internship
Check our website for more details and kickstart your career today, click in the link below to apply via our website: https://apply.spain-internship.com/
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.spain-internship.com.