Our collaborator is a telecommunications company specialized in providing mobile data and calls to travelers around the world. They sell sim cards and esims.
– Maintain communication with the customer by phone, through email and in person.
– Maintaining and updating customer databases.
– Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
– Investigating customer reported issues.
– Tracking and debugging customer issues, working with R&D, and release team on issue resolution.
– Solve reported errors by the customer as well as by the internal testing team.
– Collect, analyse and respond to customer feedback.
– Assist in developing an international marketing strategy.
– Work with corporative tools (CRM, e-mail, phone, social media).
– Logistics Support for External Managed Service Customers.
– German as a native standard level.
– Spanish at least A2 level.
– Availability as soon as possible.
– 40 hours/week.
– Location at office in Madrid.
Please register and apply at https://apply.spain-internship.com/
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.spain-internship.com.
Webseite Spain Internship