Our collaborator is a telecommunications company specialized in providing mobile data and calls to travelers around the world. They sell sim cards and esims.
– Researching the market and related products.
– Collecting client reviews and data in order to lay the groundwork for additional research, design, development, and test goals determination.
– Generating and optimizing web content.
– Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media campaigns.
– Create online content (blog post, video reviews, guest blogging).
– Perform research into our customers and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding digital marketing activities.
– Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose whether they are intended to sell or inform.
– Researching legal, technical, and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation.
– Optimising web content; managing and reporting on social websites.
– Help with translations into the native language.
– German as a native standard level.
– Spanish at least A2 level.
– Availability as soon as possible.
– 40 hours/week.
– Position at office in Madrid.
Please register and apply at https://apply.spain-internship.com/
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite Spain Internship