Remote Praktikum / Virtuelles Praktikum
Our collaborator is an amazing communication agency based in Seville, Spain. They are working with communication campaigns for customers from all around the world.
They are looking for a student interested in the communication sector, creativity, digital culture, or similar.
- Design of pieces of corporate visual communication, social networks, advertising and branding in the following environments: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Photographic retouching
- Audiovisual editing (Adobe After Effects / Final Cut / Adobe Premiere)
- To handle typographical catalogs and Google Fonts
- Web design and UX/UI (Sketch, Invision)
- Basic Vector Illustration
- English and Spanish intermediate level
- Minimum stay of 6 months
- Flexibility, resolution capacity, teamwork, and goal orientation skills
- Able to provide a portfolio or accreditated experience
- Full-time internship schedule from 8:00 – 15:00 (M-F) and one day until 18:00
- Part-time internship schedule from 9:00 – 14:00 (M-F)
The position is remunerated 0 € / 300 € / 600 € (to be determined after the company interview based on the experience, requirements, and capabilities of each student profile)
* THERE IS A POSSIBILITY TO START REMOTE AND THEN CONTINUE AT THE OFFICE IN SEVILLE WHEN POSSIBLE.
In order to apply for our internships, please fill in the application form on our website: http://apply.spain-internship.com
In case you have any problem to fill in the application form please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite SPAIN INTERNSHIP