Remote Praktikum / Virtuelles Praktikum
Our collaborator is an ambitious start-up that really wants to grow up. Located in Malaga, one of the best cities in Andalucia, in the South of Spain, you will be doing your internship next to the beach.
Their main focus now is to develop the start-up counting on you as a part of an international team in order to develop their website and social media to keep growing up.
If you want to join this passionate new project and be a part of their team, don’t hesitate to apply now!
– Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
– Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
– Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
– Build page navigation buttons and search fields
– Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
– Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
– Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
– Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
– Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
– IT, design or digital marketing student with a focus to design
– Minimum 6 months
– English advanced
– 300€-500€/month depending on the candidate
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
Webseite SPAIN INTERNSHIP