About the Company Kompyte is a competitor tracking software that sends real-time alerts when your competitors make changes to their websites, products, and digital marketing campaigns. Kompyte also automates competitor reporting and helps marketers identify not only what their competitors are up to, but also identifies what’s working for them. With offices in Austin, TX, Barcelona, and Bangladesh, we are looking to expand our dream team with A-players!!! We love people that empower others! We’re one team, made out of outstanding customer-centric individuals that embrace industry transformation. We believe customer empowerment and value begins within the organization, starting with engaged employees. Join our team and feel good about what you’re doing and where you’re going.
About the Role
● Assist with customer onboarding by helping configure initial account specs to address customer goals and objectives
● Assist with customer account optimization
● Improve processes and tools for normal, repetitive support tasks using Automation.
● Assist with customer report creation and delivery
● Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
● Shadow Customer Success in customer kick-off calls and health checks and help with follow up action items, as needed
● Kompyte will provide weekly 1x1s with Head of Customer Success / Interns Sr. Customer Success Manager
What will you learn/role benefits? This is a phenomenal opportunity to learn the values of essential communication, collaboration, and results via the first-hand experience with the world’s largest organizations. You are a fit if you love automation, process improvement, problem-solving, and have an appetite for customer service and satisfaction. Collaborating with the Customer Success Team, you will learn how to positively impact customer satisfaction and success.
Minimum Intern Requirements
● Experience with new software systems
● Highly organized
● Lively and engaging phone presence
● Excellent, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
● Authentic curiosity and perseverance, a love for learning and improvement
● Problem-solving attitude
● Metrics-driven Desired Intern Requirements
● Currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Administration, or equivalent
● Good understanding of Software Engineering or System Administration
● Handled a project, collaborating with your colleagues or peers
● Strong understanding of at least one Programming language
● Strong written and verbal communication skills. Technical writing experience is a plus!
● Good organization skills, an excellent work ethic, attention to detail, and a self-starter attitude.
● Excellent problem solving along with analytical and troubleshooting skills.
TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.
● 200 euros monthly
Check our website for more details and kickstart your career today, click in the link below to apply via our website: https://apply.spain-internship.com/