Have you ever wanted to teach and live abroad? Do you have a desire to travel and immerse yourself in the everyday life and culture of Spain? If so, this teaching internship is designed just for you!
We collaborate with well-established and accredited schools in Spain that have opened exciting and unique teaching positions for motivated and enthusiastic students with a native level of English. These schools are seeking energetic undergraduates pursuing education or recent graduates with previous teaching experience.
We offer a spring program from January to May, a summer program from May to August, and a winter program from August to December. There is also a year-long option. We work closely with these schools to ensure that you have the best experience possible in your time abroad.
We work closely with you step by step throughout this process, offering expert advice for any questions you may have about living and working abroad. All of our services, like assisting you in the visa process, to helping you acquire housing, are offered at no cost to you.
– Assist classes of children aged 3-17 years old 30 hours a week
– Teach students pronunciation and grammar
– Work and teach in a different culture and work environment
– Facilitate activities such as group tasks or individual classwork
– Design new teaching materials for students
– Access to our experts for advice regarding your resume as well as the interview process
– Free assistance and support throughout the process of applying as well as your program
– Immersion in Spanish culture, as well as the opportunity to develop your Spanish language skills
– Compensation: 900 euros a month, which will easily cover housing costs, food, travel, transportation, etc.
– A chance to strengthen your resume with unique experiences
– An unforgettable experience living and teaching abroad!
– Proficient level of English
– Studies related to Teaching/Education or Languages
– Pursuing or have a degree in education or related studies
– Training Agreement (provided in application) signed by your educational institution
Opportunities in various cities across Spain with flexible start and end dates year-round.
If you enjoy being creative and want to help others, this vacancy is perfect for you. Kickstart your career in teaching today and apply via our website:
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org