Have you just graduated high school and you are looking for your first step in the business world?
Do you want to relocate abroad, meet new people, live new things, and gain the work experience that will help you define what suits you best?
If you want to work on behalf of some of the biggest technology (and not only) companies worldwide, then Greece will sound like the best option for you!
We are looking for young, motivated & talented graduates, to work in customer support roles, servicing customers, and living the greek experience as it should be.
For more info, check below and apply!
As a German Customer support agent, you will have to:
- Deliver high-quality support: provide accurate and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls & emails
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
In order to be the German customer support agent, you should have:
- Native / near-native level of German
- B2 level in English
- Tech-savvy, curious about new technologies
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of operating with Windows; knowledge of Mac will be considered an asset
- High school diploma
- Previous Customer Service experience will be considered an asset
- Motivation to relocate to Greece and be part of one of the biggest multilingual hubs in the world
If you succeed and become the german customer support agent in our team, then you will enjoy a great pack of benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package (Gross per month: 1,200 – 1,350€)
- 14 salaries per year
- Motivating performance bonus scheme
- Public health insurance
- Relocation package
- Great career progression opportunities
- A multicultural work environment
- Work from home policy
- Greek lessons
And as promised…Relocation!!
- Flight ticket from your home town to Greece
- Taxi fare from the airport to your hotel
- 2 weeks of free accommodation in a hotel near the company’s premises
- Paid real estate agency in order to help you find an apartment
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte apply.workable.com.
Do you want a real job? Follow & apply!