Our company was founded more than three decades ago. We are proud to serve the customers of some of the most successful companies on the planet and we bring the best team, tools and practices to everything we do. We interact with customers 24/7 on 6 continents and in 50 languages across social, mobile, digital, and face-to-face channels. Working at TTEC is unlike anywhere else. When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TTEC family. This family is multinational, and it brings cultural diversity to our team. It is people just like YOU that make TTEC a great place to work at.
TTEC highly values your bilingual skills, so we invite you to join our team.
We are hiring Bilingual German-English speaking Technical Support Representatives for our Logitech team in Sofia. You would have the opportunity to work side by side with people from all around the globe, providing support for customers of worldwide-known manufacturer and supplier of Peripherals, Gaming & Audio Devices, Web Cameras, Security Systems and Harmony Remotes.
What do we offer?
- Extensive training programs – lasting between 2 and 3 weeks;
-Analytical and troubleshooting skills training for Logitech products;
-Customer handling skills training;
- Lab, where you can test and reproduce the technical issues, you will encounter;
• Multicultural environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Bonus scheme based on your performance;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Healthy work-life balance with no night shifts, because we value your time.
If you like what we are offering, you might as well recognize yourself in the following:
What will you be doing?
• Accepting requests through phone and email in order to identify and fix the problem;
• Responding to customers via email and voice communication;
• Provide great customer experience by managing customer’s expectations;
• Keeping customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
• Meeting deadlines and delivering services, respecting customers’ service level agreements;
• Keeping yourself educated of the supported products and technology as well as the applicable technical support tools.
Do you have the following?
• Fluent level of written and verbal communication in German;
• Very good level of written and verbal communication in English;
• Treat tasks with priority and manage time efficiently;
• Willingness to learn new technologies, expand knowledge and gain expertise in the information technology field.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Click on the Apply Online button to let us know about you.
Please send your CV in English.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ttec.taleo.net.