Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
At Teleperformance, we do business with people, for people. We want our employees to be inspired and motivated. Our main goal is to make them proud to belong to Teleperformance through job satisfaction and a great work environment.
As a Business Developer for a project that represents the future of Business Communication you will be generating leads through outbound calls and scheduling appointments with the future client and a sales representative
Your responsibilities will be:
- Generate interest in our Client’s solution and convert it into an opportunity
- Schedule appointments with the future client and a sales representative
- Record outbound call history and customers response in detail.
- Ensure customer follow-up all the time.
- Monitor competitors’ products or services and create selling strategies for own products or services.
- Handle customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve.
- Native level of German and advanced level of English
- Previous sales experience
- Comfortable in goal driven environment and attaining goals with broader team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, competitive, tenacious and proactive
- Customer driven and focused on providing exemplary customer experience
- Able to properly qualify a decision maker and engage in a professional manner
- Capable of having a fluid conversation about business challenges and able to articulate value propositions clearly
- Potentially knows how an omnichannel platform works or has had Contact Center experience before and knowing about different channels for contact centers
- Full-time position (39hours/week)
- Salary: 22.344€ gross/year + up to 2.681€ gross/year in bonus
- 3.000€ sign in bonus after completing the trial period
- Taxes: 25% until you have your Spanish documentation (aprox.2 months), 19% aprox. when you have your ID (Teleperformance will support you in getting the Spanish documentation arranged)
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Relocation Package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com
Webseite Teleperformance Spain