Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact centre business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Spain, with more than 4,700 employees in 10 sites (certified with Great Place to Work, AENOR and Top Employer), We are looking for someone who has intricate knowledge of industry trends and digital landscape to help our internal sales teams build a pipeline based on companies that you will prospect.
Purpose of the role:
As a growth specialist, you will be responsible for identifying robust sales opportunities and profiling prospective customers.
Our mission is to deliver high quality and policy compliant leads, researched from various online sources and tools provided by Marketing and Sales partners.
You will work towards individual targets, but will also be part of a larger sales team with a focus to grow our customer base across EMEA.
- Prospect high quality, policy-compliant leads for the our internal New Business Sales teams
- Company evaluation: assess company potential using provided guidelines and online tools.
- Company qualification: conduct eligibility checks using internal tools to ensure prospects are eligible for acquisition.
- Be on the lookout for industry news and trends to ensure timely prospecting.
- Understand market seasonality and collaborate with sales programs to plan ahead on lead sourcing areas, according to sales team’s needs.
- Responsible for delivering a set of leads based on the agreed quarterly target.
- Provide weekly reporting / analysis of his/her work in a presentable format
- 1 year experience in digital advertising or market research
- Minimum education level of 2nd year college or higher education
- B2 level or higher of market being supported
- Native level of German and fluent in English
- Intermediate spreadsheet skills (ability to work with pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
Skills and attributes
- Ability to work autonomously and report back on progress on a daily basis
- Able to think strategically and follow market trends.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable working with reports, databases and CRM systems (Salesforce).
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure in a busy and collaborative environment.
- High standards in terms of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Strong time management & prioritization skills. Able to multitask and stay detail oriented
Due to covid-19 situation our employees are working with a hybrid working model in Barcelona where you will be required to work from the site 3 days per week and from home 2 days per week (Office location surrounded by the sea, World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Salary: 22.525€ gross/year + up to 3.975€ gross/year in bonus
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a Referral fee (600€ – 1.000€ depending on the language/project)
- Safety package:
- Flight ticket
- Taxi to the airport
- Taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation
- PCR test cost compensation
- Accommodation in a nice individual studio.
- Support with a private Health Insurance
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
If you want to know more about moving to Barcelona, please click here
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
Webseite Teleperformance Spain